- Rich matchers inspired by Hamcrest. Useful for generating helpful assertion failure messages in tests.
- This module provides an in-memory implementation of the `fs` module. Functions and behaviour are added as required, so this is far from being a complete implementation. Patches and pull requests to add functions and make behaviour more realistic are very welcome!
- A reverse proxy designed for use with rate limited APIs.
- Detect the license of node.js projects and their dependencies
- Create parsers using parser combinators with helpful error messages
- Convert Word documents from docx to simple HTML and Markdown
- Utilities for iterating through arrays using promises
- Ensure that a series of functions are called with a minimum interval between each invocation.