- Create robust node.js applications with automatic forking of multiple processes and multiple apps, signal handling and reforking. All in a couple of lines and without changing your existing code!
- Parse, manipulate and render cookies
- Check passwords against different rules and word lists
- Extend (prototype) the String object with new features like trim, camelCase, shorten, etc.
- A simple helper tool to create block scopes, that are easier to read than self-invoked anonymous functions.
- Thin wrapper library for websocket with a fat scalable polling fallback
- Intercept (add listeners to) all events from events.EventEmitter.
- A Stream pipe to split the stream into lines
- Extend (prototype) the Array object with new features.
- Stats Server enables a webpage with stats for you app
- An extension to node.js events, that adds global events through redis