- filesystem based store for packages
- Combine single writes to an object into optimized batches (originally developed for batching writes agains node-kestrel)
- binary diff using bsdiff and bspatch. binaries included for windows
- Acrobat Reader --- Command Line Wrapper
- A simple mocha test executor. Just add as dev-dependency and write a test.js with require('cura-test-runner') to run all coffee/mocha tests and get notified via growl of failures"
- a VERY simple library to create hl7 messages with standard HR7 encoding for 2.x messages
- simple pure js library for generating random 64 bit numbers with XOR support
- continuously test and cover files using mocha and coveraje. Note: ariel requires an index.js in root as entry point for now.
- ERROR: No README.md file found!
- quartermaster is a small library to create compressed binary packages for distribution
- Higher Level functions on top of bluebird
- Binary Package Manager Server
- A simple registry to associated versioned service names with host/ip info
- Test windows user group memberships against local machine groups
- express middleware to rewrite a html web apps base tag in the index html. This is useful for serving web apps (like angular) from different base urls.
- Iris Business Applications