- Acrobat Reader --- Command Line Wrapper
- continuously test and cover files using mocha and coveraje. Note: ariel requires an index.js in root as entry point for now.
- Combine single writes to an object into optimized batches (originally developed for batching writes agains node-kestrel)
- Higher Level functions on top of bluebird
- binary diff using bsdiff and bspatch. binaries included for windows
- A simple mocha test executor. Just add as dev-dependency and write a test.js with require('cura-test-runner') to run all coffee/mocha tests and get notified via growl of failures"