- Returns an array of the items in coll starting from the first item for which pred(item) logical false, i.e. false, null, undefined
- A caching utility that stores data as json in files
- This is Hapi view engine which renders React components on server. It renders static markup and *does not* support mounting those views on the client.
- A set of predicate functions to improve your value testing and comparisons.
- Remaps a values from an object to specified keys.
- Conway's game of life rendered with reactjs
- Returns the result of applying concat to the result of applying a function to values.
- Returns an array of the non-null results of fn(item, index). This means false return values will be included.
- Require a directory of modules and apply a function on module.exports
- Returns a map that consists of the rest of the maps transformed into the first. If a key occurs in more than one map, the mapping(s) from the latter (left-to-right) will be combined with the mapping in the result by calling `fn(val-in-result, val-in-latt