- Convert a buffer (or buffer accepted value) to a string.
- Returns a map that consists of the rest of the maps transformed into the first. If a key occurs in more than one map, the mapping(s) from the latter (left-to-right) will be combined with the mapping in the result by calling `fn(val-in-result, val-in-latt
- Returns an array of the non-null results of fn(item, index). This means false return values will be included.
- Returns an array of intermediate values of the reduction (as per reduce) of coll by fn, starting with init.
- A caching utility that stores data as json in files
- A set of predicate functions to improve your value testing and comparisons.
- Pluck values of a collection given a dot separated string
- Require a directory of modules and apply a function on module.exports
- Remaps a values from an object to specified keys.