- Loop over each item in an array and call the given function on every element.
- Returns true if the callback returns truthy for all elements in the given array.
- Get the first element or first n elements of an array.
- Casts the given value to a flatten array, and removes falsey items (similar to lodash compact).
- Get all but the last element or last n elements of an array.
- Return an array with the unique values present in _all_ given arrays using strict equality for comparisons.
- Get the last or last n elements in an array.
- Remove the specified elements from the given array using strict equality for comparison.
- Gets all but the first element, or n elements in the given array.
- Array-slice method. Slices `array` from the `start` index up to, but not including, the `end` index.
- Fast and powerful array sorting. Sort an array of objects by one or more properties. Any number of nested properties or custom comparison functions may be used.
- Add up all of the numbers in an array of numbers. Works when non-numbers are present as well.
- Return an array free of duplicate values. Fastest ES5 implementation.
- Returns the symmetric difference (exclusive-or) of an array of elements (elements that are present in all given arrays and not in their intersections).
- Returns an array with only the unique values from the first array, by excluding all values from additional arrays using strict equality for comparisons.
- Recursively flatten an array or arrays. This is the fastest implementation of array flatten.
- Retrieves the value of a specified property from all elements in the collection.
- Fast array reduce that also loops over sparse elements.
- Combines a list of arrays, returning a single array with unique values, using strict equality for comparisons.
- Only ask a question one time and store the answer.
- Assemble is a powerful, extendable and easy to use static site generator for node.js. Used by thousands of projects for much more than building websites, Assemble is also used for creating themes, scaffolds, boilerplates, e-books, UI components, API docum
- Assemble plugin for creating anchor tags from generated html.
- Assemble plugin for asking questions and storing answers.
- Assemble plugin to assist with generating blog pages for posts and archive lists.
- Boilerplate for Assemble, the static site generator for Node.js, Grunt.js and Yeoman.
- Build Bootstrap using Assemble instead of Jekyll. Assemble is a site-generator built as a Grunt.js plugin, so it runs entirely on Node.js.
- Bot for responding to github issues opened on assemble repositories.
- Assemble plugin for adding search capabilities to your static site, with lunr.js.
- Assemble plugin to automatically generate Bootstrap-style, multi-level side navigation. See the sidenav on assemble.io for a demonstration.
- Pagination plugin for Assemble, the static site generator for Grunt.js and Yeoman. This plugin enables pagable list pages.
- Permalinks plugin for Assemble, the static site generator for Grunt.js, Yeoman and Node.js. This plugin enables powerful and configurable URI patterns, [Moment.js](http://momentjs.com/) for parsing dates, much more.
- The core assemble application with no presets or defaults. All configuration is left to the implementor.
- Documentation site for Assemble, the Grunt-based site generator that makes it dead simple to build modular sites, documentation and components from reusable templates and data.
- Compile LESS to CSS. Adds experimental features that extend Less.js for maintaining UI components, 'bundles' and themes. From Jon Schlinkert, core team member of Less.js. This project is a fork of the popular grunt-contrib-less plugin by the talented Tyler Kellen. Please use that plugin if you require something stable and dependable.
- Assemble plugin (^0.6.0) for loading globs of views onto custom view collections. Also works with verb or other Templates.js based applications.
- Generates JSON and/or YAML manifest files from given source files or directories or source files.