- accum - Simple write stream which accumulates or collects the data from a stream. Pipe your stream into this to get all the data as buffer, string, or raw array. (streams2)
- autoflow-deferred is a plugin for autoflow, the flow control rules engine, which adds integration with jQuery-style Deferred promises
- autoflow-graphviz is a plugin for autoflow, the flow control rules engine, which allows autoflow to use graphviz to generate flow diagrams for the dependencies
- autoflow-q is a plugin for autoflow, the flow control rules engine, which adds integration with Q-style Deferred promises https://github.com/kriskowal/q
- bench-rest - benchmark REST (HTTP/HTTPS) API's. Node.js client module for easy load testing / benchmarking REST API' using a simple structure/DSL can create REST flows with setup and teardown and returns (measured) metrics.
- Light wrapper around chaijs which automatically sets chai.Assertion.includeStack = true
- A module for taking advantage of the built-in `cluster` module in node v0.8+, enables rolling worker restarts, resizing, repl, events, configurable timeouts, debug method. Zero downtime deploy of workers. Extended version of cluster-master
- digest-stream - Simple pass-through stream (RW) which calculates the a crypto digest (sha/md5 hash) of a stream and also the length. Pipe your stream through this to get digest and length. (streams2)
- Ensure that an object is an array. Moves error checking out of your code.
- Create new project by - clone git repo, rm .git dir, git init, replace PROJECT_NAME, git commit
- hapi-elapsed - Hapi plugin which logs elapsed time
- joi object schema validation bundled for the browser
- joi object schema validation with extensions - universal/isomorphic works with Node.js and is bundled for the browser
- length-stream - Simple pass-through stream (RW) which accumulates the length of the stream (streams2)
- markdown-it plugin for modifying tokens in a markdown document. It can for example modify content or attributes for certain type of elements like links or images.
- ngzip is a portable streaming stdio gzip command line utility that uses Node.js zlib. It should run anywhere Node.js runs including windows, *nix, mac
- pass-through stream which can filter/adapt and pause data as it passes through (streams2)
- react-deferred is a plugin for react, the flow control rules engine, which adds integration with jQuery-style Deferred promises
- react-graphviz is a plugin for react, the flow control rules engine, which allows react to use graphviz to generate flow diagrams for the dependencies
- react-q is a plugin for react, the flow control rules engine, which adds integration with Q-style Deferred promises https://github.com/kriskowal/q
- redis-rstream - node.js redis read stream which streams binary or utf8 data in chunks from a redis key using an existing redis client (streams2)
- redis-wstream - node.js redis write stream which streams binary or utf8 data into a redis key using an existing redis client (streams2)
- Redux middleware for organizing all your business logic. Intercept actions and perform async processing.
- redux-logic test utilities to facilitate the testing of logic. Create mock store
- Tapper (tapr) is a node.js tap test runner which allows stdout and stderr mixed in with the tap output and also presents assert output in a more abbreviated fashion. Tapper also optionally adds color to the output. Core based on Isaac Z Schlueter original tap runner. Because of Isaac's modular design Tapr/Tapper customizes the runner but uses all the original tap components.
- wait-on is a cross platform command line utility and Node.js API which will wait for files, ports, sockets, and http(s) resources to become available