- Couch client using pax for path currying and request for HTTP.
- Minimum viable CouchDB client, really just JSON and REST
- Couch + Stately equals a reliable state machine
- handles your callback errors for you
- Restful JSON client using pax for path currying and request for HTTP.
- Curry your path segments with intelligent escaping. Tiny.
- A CommonJS state-machine that works in Node or the browser
- Sync multi-user applications with Apache CouchDB and TouchDB on mobile devices.
- Care and feeding of Couchbase Sync Gateway
- OAuth-enabled Twitter Client with streaming and regular API calls
- A game showing off Couchbase incremental analytics