- Axis-align bounding box
- Bounding interval hierarchy and bounding volume hierarchy library for nodejs
- Default function arguments helper
- Floating-point Epsilon-aware Interval Clamping
- Module for reading HDR image files
- Simple histogram structure. Includes a cumulative histogram implementation.
- Kicking-N-Screaming - Associate `types` metadata to your draggable and droppable elements and only recieve events (dragenter, dragover, dragleave) when both draggable and droppable elements have one or more `types` in common.
- Simple conversions between floating point xyY and LogLuv encodings.
- Interpolating Look-Up Tables
- MakeObject - A complete useless library for doing something you never wanted to do using a method that is poorly thought out.
- Curry-like secret sauce for option-object accepting functions and constructors
- 3D matrix and vector operations
- Simple conversions between floating point XYZ or RGB and XYZE or RGBE encodings.
- Percentile structure
- The easy way to use Perka's Job API - http://perka.com/jobs
- Minimal Ray geometric primitive
- Fast random sampling using reservoir sampling
- Randomize functions for arrays and strings
- Change the order of a function's parameters
- Log a stream to the console. Implemented as a transform to allow a peek into a pipeline.
- Conditionally apply a stream transform or pass-through any objects that do not meet our expectations.
- UltraDeepClone - A complete (as possible) deep-clone algorithm that can clone objects with cycles.
- A Video.js source-handler providing MPEG-DASH playback.
- Ensures that an asynchronous activity has completed (just once) before allowing all users of that activity to continue execution.
- Simple conversions between XYZ and RGB, xyY, or Luv color spaces
You Need Help