- a simple timer just like the one from matlab. tic() dowork() toc(();.
- the simplest thing possible to make a better view of my pipeline
- a single page app that makes it for ppl who don't want to code to write templates
- Utility that allows you to run arbitrary server-side jquery code against an html file before serving it.
- makes it easy to stream json over tcp using netstrings
- Streaming version of `JSON.stringify`
- mkdir -p for ZooKeeper, using the `zookeeper` node module
- amp up your command line — assign variables to output from common commands. a great complement to tab completion
- print a markdown list of authors/contributors to your git repo, including github usernames
- Report test results to npm's test result listings
- watches a set of js files, bundles each with browserify into a bundle. uses browserify 1.x, currently.
- see every readme in your project. great for offline coding.
- Given an html file, inlines only the tachyons classes used by the file. A simpler version of ghub.io/juice
- figure out which branches in your git repository are rotten and haven't been merged into production in WAY too long.
- Reruns the given file whenever a file in the current working dir subtree is changed.
- David Trejo
- benchmark each release of a node module published on npm against each other release using a small command line tool
- Auto-reload stylesheets in web browser whenever the CSS files are saved.
- sets up your project to use alexseville/blanket according to the node.js instructions
- super simple session middleware for node.js, even has optional 'magic' sessions which monkey patch the httpServer with one line!
- A netstring implementation
- A man-in-the-middle (mitm) proxy that impersonates the target site and allows you to modify the target's http response before sending it back to the client.
- is npm down? install cached npm modules without an internet connection. Offline npm install like a boss.
- prints error stack traces with green for your code, red for the error message, grey for node core, and normal color for everything else
- irc bot that runs npm commands for you while you bro out
- extract html from your clipboard. allows you to get html from pbpaste.