- Creates and returns a new debounced version of the passed function that will postpone its execution until after wait milliseconds have elapsed since the last time it was invoked
- Render interfaces using pure functions and virtual DOM
- A collection of deku components for working with forms
- > A component for rendering a [siren](https://github.com/kevinswiber/siren) entity. > Primarily used during development, while still discovering the API you are > working with.
- > A component for rendering a datetime using an HTML5 `<time>` element. It supports just about any > display format supported by [moment](http://momentjs.com) as well as auto-updating on a set interval.
- delegate methods and accessors to another property