- Easily bubble events up your view hierarchy in your Backbone.js applications.
- Put down your jquery selectors and get a handle on your views' DOM elements.
- A minimalist view mixin for creating and managing subviews in your Backbone.js applications.
- A mini Backbone.js plugin to declare and get/set options on views.
- Easily render backbone.js collections with support for automatic selection of models in response to clicks, reordering models via drag and drop, and more.
- Modular front end development for the masses. Built on npm and browserify.
- Express middleware for Cartero.
- Node hook to get the list of assets required by a cartero parcel.
- A simple backbone inspired, coffee compatible class object for node.js and the browser.
- Ever get sick of giving html check boxes and radio buttons ID attributes so that you can then attach a label to them that toggles them when it is clicked? This jquery plugin is for you. This will automatically take care of attaching labels to adjacent che
- This is a jquery plugin that will auto-grow your text areas vertically (like facebook) or horizontally. It is based off [a code snippet by dhruvbird](https://code.google.com/p/gaequery/source/browse/trunk/src/static/scripts/jquery.autogrow-textarea.js?r=2
- To fill the void created by the missing 'width: stretch' css property.
- A through stream that minifies css.
- Base view class for all modui views.
- A calendar for the backbone.js-based modui suite. By [Adrian Adkison](https://github.com/trainiac).
- modui example page
- baseFieldView =============
- A backbone.js based popup balloon. Looks like this:
- A generic tab view
- Check for changes in linked modules.
- nunjucks transform for browserify
- recursively detect whether a directory with a package.json is parcel
- Create css bundles from npm packages using the browserify dependency graph.
- gather asset information from file globs in package.json
- Track the path of a file given a set of directory structure changes.
- A transform stream that replaces strings in a file with regular expression support.
- sass-bourbon-transform ======================
- sass to css transform
- Send data to the client with less code and more clarity in your node.js applications.
- steamer-sql-table-container ===========================