- Storybook Channel is similar to an EventEmitter. Channels are used with Storybook implementations to send/receive events between the Storybook Manager and the Storybook Renderer.
- Firebase channel for Kadira Storybooks. This channel can be used when the Storybook Renderer should communicate with the Storybook Manager over the internet. A channel can be created using the `createChannel` function.
- Server Automation for NodeJS over SSH
- Modular ReactJS charts made using d3 chart utilities. Work on project documentation has started [here](https://github.com/esbullington/react-d3/wiki). A few examples of the available charts can be seen below, the others can be [viewed here](https://reacti
- Set of mongodb testing helpers for mocha
- Production Quality Meteor Deployments
- Continious Deployment for NodeJS
- Spy and Expectation Framework for NodeJS with Stubbing
- Static file serving and directory listing
- Post Message channel for Kadira Storybooks. This channel can be used when the Storybook Renderer runs inside an iframe or a child window. A channel can be created using the `createChannel` function.