- Storybook Channel is similar to an EventEmitter. Channels are used with Storybook implementations to send/receive events between the Storybook Manager and the Storybook Renderer.
- Firebase channel for Kadira Storybooks. This channel can be used when the Storybook Renderer should communicate with the Storybook Manager over the internet. A channel can be created using the `createChannel` function.
- Server Automation for NodeJS over SSH
- Static file serving and directory listing
- Post Message channel for Kadira Storybooks. This channel can be used when the Storybook Renderer runs inside an iframe or a child window. A channel can be created using the `createChannel` function.