- This module is meant to solve an annoying problem of minification and dependency injection in Angular.js.
- Builtins that were extracted from node-browser-resolve on which browserify depends
- This browserify plugin is meant to solve an annoying problem of minification and dependency injection in angular.js.
- Agent Smith for Browserify, includes transforms for LESS, Jade and CoffeeScript transforms.
- Handy dandy helper to assist you with writing Browserify transforms.
- A handy CoffeeScript compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- Patches error stack to display correct line numbers. CoffeeScript has built in support for this, but it only works when the script is executed through the `coffee` command. If you are running mocha, node-dev, jasmine or any other method, the functionality isn't on.
- This module facilitates event based communication between parent and child process
- Removes all matching GET parameters from URL using regular expressions.
- Replaces all tab characters with in a smart way, spaces similiar to what your regular IDE does.
- A handy Stylus compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- Very basic factories helper to generate plain objects and scenarios for tests.
- SyntaxHighlighter is THE client side highlighter for the web and apps! It's been around since 2004 and it's used virtually everywhere to seamlessly highlight code for presentation.
- Unindents a string by a maxiumum possible number of white space present on each line.
- This Webpack plugin is meant to solve an annoying problem of minification and dependency injection in Angular.js.
- Facilitates meta object inheritance for Winston loggers.
- This is a [winston] transport for the [logentries.com] logging service.