Looking to convert schemas using a command line interface?
If you want to convert XML Schemas into JSON Schemas without any coding please see the forthcoming companion command line interface xsd2jsonschema-cli.
npm install xsd2jsonschema
const XML_SCHEMA = `<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xs:schema xmlns:xs=""><xs:simpleType name="C"><xs:restriction base="xs:string"><xs:minLength value="1"/></xs:restriction></xs:simpleType><xs:simpleType name="Char_20"><xs:restriction base="C"><xs:minLength value="1"/><xs:maxLength value="20"/></xs:restriction></xs:simpleType></xs:schema>`;const Xsd2JsonSchema = Xsd2JsonSchema;const xs2js = ;const convertedSchemas = xs2js;const jsonSchema = convertedSchemas'hello_world.xsd';console;
- JSON Schema draft-04/06/07 are supported as of version 0.3.0.
- Supports large mutli-file XML schemas with circular imports or includes, forward references, and any number of XML namespaces.
- Preserves the original file organization in the resulting schema conversion.
- Conversion logic has several configurable options and can be customized with your own code.
- A companion command line interface is planned. Please see xsd2jsonschema-cli.
Where to file issues
Please see the Wiki for an overview of the code and outstanding development needs.
Node & Npm version requirements
- Node - Version 6.11.0 LTS or higher
- Npm - Version 3.10.0 or higher
- Created with Visual Studio Code, site
- Continuous Integration by Codeship
- Test coverage history & statistics by Coveralls.io
- Definitive XML Schema, 2nd Edition, site
- XML Schema
- JSON Schema
- XML Schema Test Suite - The official World Wide Web Consortium (WC3) XML Schema Test Suite
Copyright (C) 2019 Andrew Bober email@example.com Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.