Ionic is an open source App Development Framework that makes it easy to build top quality Native and Progressive Web Apps with web technologies.
- Tiny, highly optimized components built with Stencil
- Styling for both iOS and Material Design
- No build or compiling required
- Simply add the static files to any project
- Lazy-loaded components without configuration
- Asynchronous rendering
- Theming through CSS Variables
How to use
Easiest way to start using Ionic Core is by adding a script tag to the CDN:
<script type="module" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ionic/core/dist/ionic/ionic.esm.js"></script> <script nomodule src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ionic/core/dist/ionic/ionic.js"></script> <link href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ionic/core/css/ionic.bundle.css" rel="stylesheet">
Additionally, within this package is a
dist/ionic.js file and accompanying
dist/ionic/ directory. These are the same files which are used by the CDN, and they're available in this package so they can be apart of an app's local development.