Walmart Marketplace API SDK
- All Release Orders: Retrieves all the orders with line items that are in the "created" status, that is, these orders have been released from the Walmart Order Management System to the seller for processing. The released orders are the orders that are ready for a seller to fulfill.
- Acknowledge Orders: You can use this API to acknowledge an entire order, including all of its order lines. Walmart requires a seller to acknowledge orders within four hours of receipt of the order, except in extenuating circumstances.
- Shipping Updates: Updates the status of order lines to "Shipped" and triggers the charge to the customer.
- Timeout: All requests are set with a 2-minute timeout to avoid overuse of resources when the API is slow to respond.
- We are working on completing the Orders methods.
You only need to set your API credentials once in the process. They don't need to be set for each call within the same process.
;WMTRequestCredentials ='38b7eb6c-3672-4022-93a2-f47794f36338' // Client ID'MIIBVgIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCAUAwggE8AgEAAkEAq7BFUpkGp3...' // Client Secret;
Get All Released Orders
var shipment =// See sample in /test/lib/orders.spec.ts ('Shipment Update').;WMTOrders;
npm install --save wmt-marketplace-sdk
- npm run build :
rimraf ./lib/ && tsc -p .
We are always excited when we can make our projects open source and allow contributors to build and work on these components. To make this possible, there are a few things we kindly ask all contributors to understand and follow. Please review the Contributing Guide.
Kane McConnell email@example.com