Winston Riemann Transport
A riemann transport for winston
var winston = ;
- logLevel: Level of messages that this transport should log.
- host: The hostname of your riemann server. [required]
- port: The port your riemann server is listening on. Defaults to 5555.
- name: The service name for your log messages (see riemann docs). Defaults
to the filename of the module that required the transport.
- tags: A string or array of strings to send as tags with the log message.
The transport will also add 'Log' and the log level as tags with the message.
$ npm install winston
$ npm install winston-riemann-transport