An email transport based on mailer for winston.
$ npm install winston
$ npm install winston-mailer
var winston = ;
The Mail transport uses mailer behind the scenes. Options are the following:
- to: The address(es) you want to send to. [required]
- from: The 'from' address (default:
- host: SMTP server hostname (default: localhost)
- port: SMTP port (default: 587 or 25)
- username User for server auth
- password Password for server auth
- level: Level of messages that this transport should log.
- silent: Boolean flag indicating whether to suppress output.
- prefix: String for using in as prefix in the subject.
- maxBufferItems Max errors that will be buffered (default 100)
- maxBufferTimeSpan Max miliseconds errors will be buffered (default 60000)