A email transport for winston.
Installing npm (node package manager)
$ curl http://npmjs.org/install.sh | sh
$ npm install winston
$ npm install winston-mail
var winston = ;
The Mail transport uses node-mail behind the scenes. Options are the following,
host are required:
- to: The address(es) you want to send to. [required]
- from: The address you want to send from. (default:
- host: SMTP server hostname
- port: SMTP port (default: 587 or 25)
- secure: Use secure
- username User for server auth
- password Password for server auth
- level: Level of messages that this transport should log.
- silent: Boolean flag indicating whether to suppress output.