An AMQP transport for winston
curl | sh
[sudo] npm install winston-amqp
var AMQP = require'winston-amqp'AMQP;winstonaddAMQP options;
The AMQP transport takes the following options:
- level: Level of messages that this transport should log.
- silent: Boolean flag indicating whether to suppress output.
- exchange: The name of the exchange you want to push log messages in, defaults to 'winston.log'.
- host: The host running RabbitMQ, defaults to localhost.
- port: The port on the host that RabbitMQ is running on, defaults to 5672.
- vhost: virtual host entry for the RabbitMQ server, defaults to '/'
- login: login for the RabbitMQ server, defaults to 'guest'
- password: password for the RabbitMQ server, defaults to 'guest'
Metadata: Logged as part of the message body with key 'meta' (see examples/subscribe.js).