<p align="center"><i><b>Framework for developing 3D web apps with physics.</b></i></p>
Simple shape crafting — We use a JSON-like structure for creating objects from inputted data and adding them to your 3D world.
Physics with WebWorkers — We use the Physi.js library for calculating physics of 3D shapes with WebWorkers technology that allows for rendering and calculating physics in multiple threads.
Plugin system — Our framework supports plugins & components made by other users. You need to include them after whitestorm.js and follow provided instructions.
Automatization of rendering — Our framework does rendering automatically and doesn't need a to be called. Functionality like the
resizefunction can be called automatically by setting additional parameters such as
ES6 Features - Our framework is written using the latest features of ECMAScript 6 and ECMAScript 7 (beta) features and compiled with Babel.
Softbodies - WhitestormJS is the only engine (except native ammo.js) that supports softbodies.
GAME EXAMPLE 🎮
INSTALLATION ⤬ USAGE
npm install whitestormjs
Include a script tag linking the WhitestormJS library in your
head or after your
After adding these libraries, you can configure your app:
const world =stats: "fps" // fps, ms, mb or false if not need.autoresize: truegravity: // Physic gravity.x: 0y: -100z: 0camera:z: 50 // Move camera.;const sphere = // Create sphere object.geometry:radius: 3mass: 10 // Mass of physics object.material:color: 0xffffffkind: 'basic'pos:x: 0y: 100z: 0;sphere;sphere; // Returns THREE.Mesh of this object.worldstart; // Start animations and physics simulation.
- Basic / Hello world (Basic "Hello world!" example.)
- Basic / Model (Basic model example.)
- Basic / Debugging (Object's debug example.)
- Basic / Extending API (Extending api example.)
- Basic / Softbody (Basic softbody implementation.)
- Basic / Three.js (Importing three.js scene to whitestormjs core.)
- Basic / Cloth (Example of softbody cloth.)
- Basic / Cloth 2 (Example of softbody cloth 2.)
- Basic / Cloth 3 (Example of softbody cloth 3.)
- Design / Saturn (Saturn planet example from: http://codepen.io/Yakudoo/pen/qbygaJ)
- Design / Easter (Easter rabbit with easter eggs.)
- Design / Points (Using WHS.Points to make a point cloud shaped in cube.)
- FPS / Shooter (First person example with Wagner effects and terrain. + fog) [TODO]
- FPS / Fog (First person game with animated objects) [TODO]
- Physics / Dominos (Physics example with dominos.)
- Performance / Sticks (Collisions performance of 320 basic box objects.)
- Performance / Softbodies (Collisions performance of 30 softbody icosahedron objects.)