A rich interactive, lightweight, high performance UI library based on Weex.
Try it with Fliggy、Taobao、Tmall、Weex Playground or any browsers now!
npm i weex-ui -S
In order to not pack all the components, you need to use
babel-plugin-component to import the specified component.
At the same time, if you haven't installed
babel-preset-stage-0, its necessary to install it.
npm i babel-preset-stage-0 babel-plugin-component -D
- If babel-loader in
webpack.config.jshas a exclude for node_modules, please turn on for week-ui as
- In order to get the latest features, please focus on the ChangeLog and often update
weex-uito the latest.
- Many questions can be found from faq and issue list, if you find a new bug, just file a issue.
- More experience in Weex construction can be learned from Weex + Ui - Weex Conf 2018 ,welcome to translate it.
npm inpm run start
Once it has been compiled, a browser window will be opened automatically. You can switch to developer mode to see the demo. And there will be a QR code that you can use to try the demo on your phone in the console.
- Use Weex Ui in your daily work.
- Star it if you like.
- Join the chat at DingTalk to help solve weex problems.
Want to file a bug, contribute some code, or improve documentation? Excellent! Read up on our Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to Weex Ui!
- The MIT License
- Please feel free to use and contribute to the development.