weekly-report1.1.9 • Public • Published
What does weekly-report do
- Recursively find Git repos under your working dir
- generate prettified commit report of last 7 days.
When will you need it
- You want to see what you have done last week
- You are contributin to multipul/one project to your company/yourself
- You need to do weekly report
npm install -g weekly-report
- script will go 3 layers down
- The script does not inspect dirs inside a dir if the dir is a git project.
- make sure your git repos are on the right branch.
npm i weekly-report