Wechaty Puppet Gitter
Gitter is an open-source instant messaging and chat room system for developers and users of GitLab and GitHub repositories.
Wechaty Puppet for Gitter: https://gitter.im
- Receive and send text messages in Gitter.im rooms.
wechaty-puppet-gitter needs a TOKEN and only one token from gitter so that it can connect to the gitter.im service.
Learn more about the TOKEN from gitter.im at https://developer.gitter.im/apps
You can pass the token to this puppet by putting it into
options, or by setting the environment variable
/*** Personal Access Token: this token can be used to access the Gitter API.**/await wechaty.start
wechaty-puppet-gitter will search the environment variable named
WECHATY_PUPPET_GITTER_TOKEN to get the token if you do not set it in the
- IRC ⚡ Gitter, https://irc.gitter.im
- Bot that synchronises messages from gitter and irc
- Add a Integration feature for IRC (two-way sync between gitter room and a designated IRC channel)
- Slack API: Enabling interactions with bots
- Matrix <-> Gitter bridge
v0.4 (Aug 27, 2020)
- Support send/receive image (#2)
v0.2 (Aug 21, 2020)
PuppetGitter is a Gitter Puppet for https://gitter.im
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2020-now Huan LI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons