As of version 3, webtask bundle no longer does any module resolution as this is now handled by
wt-cli. Users who are building bundled webtasks should use
wt with the
--bundle option instead
Webtask Bundle: because sometimes one file isn't enough
Command line tool and node module for bundling your code to use on webtask.io.
- Organize your webtask code however you like
- Work with any modules available on npm
- Only bundle the modules that are not natively available on the webtask platform
$ npm i -g webtask-bundle $ wt-bundle --watch --output ./build/webtask.js ./src/webtask.js
Just clone the repo, run
npm install and then hack away.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.