A boilerplate for running a Webpack workflow in Node Hapi framework and React (optional)
This is a fork of the orginal project: webpack-express-boilerplate that replaces express with Hapi.
Please check the webpack-express-boilerplate project for additional information.
The idea it's to keep webpack setup & client simple and aligned with the original setup and not to lock you in any certain technology or development pattern.
- uses glue to compose easier the Hapi server based on a config file that it's extensible to new plug-ins.
- upgraded webpack to 0.13.1
- upgraded react to 15.0.1 Note React it's optional for this setup, it works without it
- removed jscs
Install and Running
git clone https://github.com/andreipreda/webpack-hapi-boilerplate.git
- cd webpack-hapi-boilerplate
- npm install
- npm start
- navigate to http://localhost:3000 in your browser of choice.