Webix UI v.10.1.0
If you don't know where to start - check
The Webix UI library is licensed under the GPL v3 license.
Starting from Webix 2.4, it possible to use a FLOSS Exception to the GPL License. This allows to use Webix in your applications distributed under MIT, BSD and other open source licenses.
What the license means in layman terms
- You CAN'T remove this license or webix attribution from source files
- You CAN modify provided code in any way which doesn't conflict with above statement
- You CAN use this lib for any private projects which you do not plan to share or sell
- You CAN use this lib for public projects, BUT in such case you MUST share the full client source code of your project if asked
- If you do not want to share sources then you need to obtain a commercial license
Commercial license and Support
You can buy a commercial license and support subscription at http://webix.com
(c) XB Software Ltd. 2013 - 2016