Wrapper for the standard wdio browser actions
- Create feature branch and perform changes.
- Push changes to the origin and create pull-request.
- After pull-request merging update local master.
- Bump version and add a tag (for example using
- Push changes to the origin.
- Publish new version to NPM.
TIP: you can use np to perform steps 4-6 automatically
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
- patch - when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes
- minor - when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner
- major - when you make incompatible API changes