Weave is a fast and easy to use microservice framework for NodeJS (>= v6.x).
- Service mixins
- Multiple services per node
- Request-reply concept
- Event bus system
- Supports middlewares
- Pluggable transporters (NATS, Redis)
- Automatic service discovery
- Load balanced requests (round-robin, random)
- No master/leader node
- Distributed timeout handling with fallback response
- Health monitoring, metrics & statistics
$ npm install weave-core --save
This example shows you how to create a small service with an
add action which can add two numbers.
const Weave =let broker =broker;brokerstart
There are a number of sample applications available:
The weave framework is available under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2018 by Fachwerk