A simple CLI to see the weather while you're in your terminal.
Because we know you don't glance outside that much often 😎
🚀 How to use it ?
Just type in your terminal:
# Install the CLI$ npm install -g weather-in-terminal# Get the weather$ weather
💪 How to contribute ?
To contribute, it's very simple:
- Ensure you know well TypeScript.
- Ensure also you are at ease working with Git and GitHub.
- Join us on Trello by clicking this link.
- Go to the Trello board and take a look at what left to do.
- Fork the repository and do what you need to do.
- Come back to the Trello board and put your task inside the In progress list, in such a way that someone doesn't do the same work as you
- Finally make a Pull Request:
- The TravisCI process will start, build the project, test your code and eventually deploy it.
- The changes will be deploy to npm.
- After the CI process is passed, you can access the Trello board and put your task inside the Done list.
🤘 Who the fuck did that app ?
A very young developer as you can image with his vocabulary and the whole bunch of emoji.