A realtime game networking or general-purpose replication library using binary transports.
A simple then powerful replication library using binary encoding over WebSockets. Released under the MIT License.
npm install wasabi
The main advantages of using Wasabi are:
- All data is tightly packed as binary rather than JSON, with user-specified
- You only need to write a single short function per class to start replicating
- Replicated object lifetimes can be managed based on a "scope" callback which
may be set for each client (or not at all)
- Remote RPC invocation works exactly like local function calls
- Prototypal inheritance is fully supported out-of-the-box
- You can get started without much boilerplate, then define additional
functions to increase performance when you become production-ready
- Reliable construction: A well-rounded test suite with 100% branch coverage
For further reading, make sure to look at the
Guide or the API Docs on
GitHub, or build your own locally with
If you have bug reports, feature requests, questions, or pull requests, drop by
the github repo. If you have lavish praise or
eloquent maledictions, email me at email@example.com.