An OSX agent to remotely build iOS apps created using Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova.
- Note: Please use remotebuild package if you are using Visual Studio 2015 RTM. Please refer to User Documentation for installation requirements and setup guide.
- Please use vs-mda-remote if you are using following releases of Visual Studio. Please refer to User Documentation for installation requirements and setup guide.
- Any of the Visual Studio 2013 CTPs.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC
MICROSOFT PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS VISUAL STUDIO TOOLS FOR APACHE CORDOVA These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
- Internet-based services, and
- support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. AS DESCRIBED BELOW, USING THE SOFTWARE ALSO OPERATES AS YOUR CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN COMPUTER INFORMATION DURING ACTIVATION, VALIDATION AND USE OF INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. IF YOU COMPLY WITH THESE LICENSE TERMS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS BELOW.
- PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. This software is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. Microsoft may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version. Microsoft is not obligated to provide maintenance, technical support or updates to you for the software.
- INSTALLATION, USE RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS. You may install and use copies of the software as follows: a. INTERNAL PRODUCTION USE. If you comply with the rest of these license terms, you may use the software to design, develop, test and demonstrate your programs in a live production environment for your internal use, provided that: i. you take adequate precautionary measures to back up and protect your data; ii. you agree to cease such use immediately upon notice from Microsoft; and iii. such production environment may only be accessible by your employees and contractors, except as permitted below. b. EXTERNAL PRODUCTION USE. If you comply with the rest of these license terms, you may also use the software to design, develop, test and demonstrate your programs that you may distribute to third parties or deploy for third parties to access over the Internet, provided that: i. you comply with items 2.a.i. and 2.a.ii; ii. you will not make any representation, warranty or promise on behalf of Microsoft or with respect to the software or its performance. This right to deploy your programs for external access by third parties does not include the right to deploy programs that are designed for the purpose of hosting other third party software applications.
- ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
a. FONT COMPONENTS. While the software is running, you may use its fonts to display and print content. You may only
- embed fonts in content as permitted by the embedding restrictions in the fonts; and
- temporarily download them to a printer or other output device to help print content.
a. CONSENT FOR INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. Microsoft provides Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time. The software features described below and in the Visual Studio 2013 privacy statement connect to Microsoft or service provider computer systems over the Internet. In some cases, you will not receive a separate notice when they connect. You may switch off these features or not use them. For more information about these features, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286720. BY USING THESE FEATURES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION. Microsoft does not use the information to identify or contact you.
MISUSE OF INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. You may not use these services in any way that could harm them or impair anyone else’s use of them. You may not use the services to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
b. COMPUTER INFORMATION. The following features use Internet protocols, which send to the appropriate systems computer information, such as your Internet protocol address, the type of operating system, browser and name and version of the software you are using, and the language code of the device where you installed the software. Microsoft uses this information to make the Internet-based services available to you.
- VISUAL STUDIO EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. This software uses the Visual Studio Experience Improvement Program (“VSEIP”) which is on by default. VSEIP helps Microsoft collect information about problems that you have while using the software. Microsoft also uses VSEIP Information to improve its software and services. Microsoft may also share VSEIP data with others, such as agents acting on Microsoft’s behalf and hardware and software vendors to improve how their products run with Microsoft software. To learn more about VSEIP, including how you can opt out, see go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286720.
- DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY. Microsoft automatically collects information identifying your installed Microsoft product, the operating system of the device, the CPU architecture of the operating system and data regarding the success or failure of the installation of the software, data identifying the cause of a crash in the product and information about the product license which is in use. Microsoft does not use this information to identify or contact you. For more information about privacy, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286720. c. MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS IN VISUAL STUDIO. If you are running the software on Windows 8, Windows 7 with sign-in assistant, or any other version of Windows that supports providing a Microsoft account directly to the software and you are signed into a Microsoft account in those versions of Windows, you may automatically be signed into the software and Visual Studio services accessed by the software using the same Microsoft account. This allows you to access services within the software and roam the software’s settings without being asked to reenter your Microsoft account credentials each time you start the software. For more information about signing into the software and the services available therein with a Microsoft account, see the privacy statement http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286720. d. USE OF INFORMATION. Microsoft may use the computer and services information to improve its software and services. Microsoft may also share it with others, such as hardware and software vendors. They may use the information to improve how their products run with Microsoft software.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
- disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third party without Microsoft’s prior written approval;
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the software except, and solely to the extent: (i) permitted by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- remove, minimize, block or modify any logos, trademarks, copyright, digital watermarks, or other notices of Microsoft or its suppliers that are included in the software, including any content made available to you through the software;
- share or otherwise distribute documents, text or images created using the software Data Mapping Services features;
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software, including any application programming interfaces included in the software, for others to copy;
- use the software in any way that is against the law;
- rent, lease or lend the software;
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
- use the software for commercial software hosting services.
- NOTICE ABOUT THE H.264/AVC VISUAL STANDARD, AND THE VC-1 VIDEO STANDARD. This software may include H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and/or VC-1 decoding technology. MPEG LA, L.L.C. requires this notice: THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE H.264/AVC AND THE VC-1 PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSES FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER TO (i) ENCODE VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE STANDARDS (“VIDEO STANDARDS”) AND/OR (ii) DECODE AVC, AND VC-1 VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED TO PROVIDE SUCH VIDEO. NONE OF THE LICENSES EXTEND TO ANY OTHER PRODUCT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH PRODUCT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS SOFTWARE IN A SINGLE ARTICLE. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, L.L.C. SEE WWW.MPEGLA.COM. For clarification purposes, this notice does not limit or inhibit the use of the software for normal business uses that are personal to that business which do not include (i) redistribution of the decoding technology to third parties, or (ii) creation of content with the VIDEO STANDARDS compliant technologies for distribution to third parties.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting.
- SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
- APPLICABLE LAW. a. UNITED STATES. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
- OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS-IS.” YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. MICROSOFT GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS OR STATUTORY GUARANTEES UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, MICROSOFT EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR AUSTRALIA – You have statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms is intended to affect those rights.
- LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. YOU CAN RECOVER FROM MICROSOFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO U.S. $5.00. YOU CANNOT RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
This limitation applies to
- anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. It also applies even if Microsoft knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
PLEASE NOTE: AS THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED IN QUEBEC, CANADA, THESE LICENSE TERMS ARE PROVIDED BELOW IN FRENCH.
REMARQUE : CE LOGICIEL ETANT DISTRIBUE AU QUEBEC, CANADA, LES TERMES DE CETTE LICENCE SONT FOURNIS CI-DESSOUS EN FRANÇAIS.
EXONÉRATION DE GARANTIE. Le logiciel visé par une licence est offert « tel quel ». Toute utilisation de ce logiciel est à votre seule risque et péril. Microsoft n’accorde aucune autre garantie expresse. Vous pouvez bénéficier de droits additionnels en vertu du droit local sur la protection dues consommateurs, que ce contrat ne peut modifier. La ou elles sont permises par le droit locale, les garanties implicites de qualité marchande, d’adéquation à un usage particulier et d’absence de contrefaçon sont exclues. POUR L’AUSTRALIE – La loi australienne sur la consommation (Australian Consumer Law) vous accorde des garanties statutaires qu’aucun élément du présent accord ne peut affecter. LIMITATION DES DOMMAGES-INTÉRÊTS ET EXCLUSION DE RESPONSABILITÉ POUR LES DOMMAGES. Vous pouvez obtenir de Microsoft et de ses fournisseurs une indemnisation en cas de dommages directs uniquement à hauteur de 5,00 $ US. Vous ne pouvez prétendre à aucune indemnisation pour les autres dommages, y compris les dommages spéciaux, indirects ou accessoires et pertes de bénéfices. Cette limitation concerne :
- tout ce qui est relié au logiciel, aux services ou au contenu (y compris le code) figurant sur des sites Internet tiers ou dans des programmes tiers ; et
- les réclamations au titre de violation de contrat ou de garantie, ou au titre de responsabilité stricte, de négligence ou d’une autre faute dans la limite autorisée par la loi en vigueur. Elle s’applique également, même si Microsoft connaissait ou devrait connaître l’éventualité d’un tel dommage. Si votre pays n’autorise pas l’exclusion ou la limitation de responsabilité pour les dommages indirects, accessoires ou de quelque nature que ce soit, il se peut que la limitation ou l’exclusion ci-dessus ne s’appliquera pas à votre égard. EFFET JURIDIQUE. Le présent contrat décrit certains droits juridiques. Vous pourriez avoir d’autres droits prévus par les lois de votre pays. Le présent contrat ne modifie pas les droits que vous confèrent les lois de votre pays si celles ci ne le permettent pas.