ViUR Ignite CSS
This is the first attempt in building a sturdy foundation of CSS (LESS) for ViUR products and Mausbrand projects.
ViUR Ignite CSS is built upon the principles of many CSS guides and frameworks.
Different projects demand different solutions.
ViUR Ignite CSS is a solution based on the needs of our python/jinja oriented stack.
A lightweight framework for many different customer projects.
For other purposes you may use one of the frameworks or guides below.
Their samples, knowledge and expertise helped us to make ViUR Ignite CSS.
What is this repository for?
- ViUR Ignite CSS is a development toolkit for sturdy HTML and CSS
- It is a lightweightned collection of helpful CSS components
- It is responsive and adaptable
- It is build in LESS
How do I get set up?
- Clone this Repository to your Desktop
- Open your shell in your workspace and run "$ npm install" (make sure that you have installed npm)
- All LESS files are stored in the sources/less folder.
- The function of each LESS file is shown in the according HTML.
- Each LESS file is documented in itself, too.
- style.less is the catalogue of all used less files. Add and remove files as needed.
- Customize your project using appconf.less (for dimensions, fonts and colors) and app.less for custom CSS.
- Only the contents of the appengine folder is deployed to the server.
- Use the makefile to compile your source folder into the appengine folder.
- Available for use under the GNU license
Who do I talk to?