- Keep your current Bulma theme / variables easily
- Supports both Material Design Icons and FontAwesome
- Very lightweight with none internal dependencies aside from Vue & Bulma
- About 60KB min+gzip (with Bulma included)
- Semantic code output
- Follows Bulma design and some of the Material Design UX
- Focus on usability and performance without over-animations
The documentation is in the docs directory, it serves as the demo as well.
Browse online documentation here.
You need Vue.js version 2.5+.
1 Install via npm
npm install vblue
2 Import and using
3 Include Material Design Icons
If you want to customize the icons or the theme, refer to the customization section on the documentation.
Alternatively, you can use a CDN or even download
// Global variableVue
Recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera and Safari. IE10+ is only partially supported.
Code released under MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2017, Oanh Nguyen.