Vanilla JS Datepicker
This package is written from scratch as ECMAScript modules/Sass stylesheets to reproduce similar usability to bootstrap-datepicker.
It can work either standalone or with CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation), but works best with Bulma as it's developed primarily for Bulma.
The package also includes pre-built js/css files for those who like to use it directly on browser.
- Date picker (input-dropdown, inline), date range picker
- Keyboard operation support (navigation by arrow keys, editing on input field)
- i18n support (locales, CSS-based text direction detection)
- Easily customizable to adapt stylesheet for various CSS frameworks
- Dependency free
- Made for modern browsers — no support for IE and Edge Legacy (aka non-Chromium Edge)
** If you need to support Edge Legacy, Web Components polyfill will allow this library to run on it.
- Lightweight (well, relatively…) — 34kB (minified, uncompressed)