AngularJS Vancouver Meetup (June 4 2014)
You can download the contents of this repo with either of the following commands
npm install vangularjs-meetup-june-4-2014-2bower install vangularjs-meetup-june-4-2014
If you gave a talk at this meet up, you can add it to this repo with the following steps:
- Fork this repo by clicking the
- Clone the forked repo to your computer, e.g.
git clone email@example.com:garbles/vangularjs-meetup-june-4-2014.git
- Create a new branch, e.g.
git co -b some-cool-branch-name
- Create a folder with your name and talk title separated by dashes, e.g.
- Put the contents of your talk in there
- Commit the changes, e.g.
git commit -m "Some cool commit title"
- Push the changes to your repo with
git push origin head -u
- Submit a pull request