Get available v8 flags.
- 2015-12-07 - v2.0.11 - cache to temp directory if home is present but unwritable
- 2015-07-28 - v2.0.10 - don't throw for electron runtime, just call back with empty array
- 2015-06-25 - v2.0.9 - call back with flags even if cache file can't be written
- 2015-06-15 - v2.0.7 - revert to 2.0.5 behavior.
- 2015-06-15 - v2.0.6 - store cache file in ~/.cache or ~/AppData/Local depending on platform
- 2015-04-18 - v2.0.5 - attempt to require config file, if this throws for any reason, fopen w+ and re-create
- 2015-04-16 - v2.0.4 - when concurrent processes are run and no config exists, don't append to the cached config.
- 2015-03-31 - v2.0.3 - prefer to store config files in user home over tmp
- 2015-01-18 - v2.0.2 - keep his dark tentacles contained
- 2015-01-15 - v2.0.1 - store temp file in
os.tmpdir(), drop support for node 0.8
- 2015-01-15 - v2.0.0 - make the stupid thing async
- 2014-12-22 - v1.0.8 - exclude
- 2014-12-20 - v1.0.7 - pre-cache flags for every version of node from 0.8 to 0.11
- 2014-12-09 - v1.0.6 - revert to 1.0.0 behavior
- 2014-11-26 - v1.0.5 - get node executable from
- 2014-11-18 - v1.0.4 - wrap node executable path in quotes
- 2014-11-17 - v1.0.3 - get node executable during npm install via
- 2014-11-17 - v1.0.2 - get node executable from
- 2014-09-03 - v1.0.0 - first major version release
- 2014-09-02 - v0.3.0 - keep -- in flag names
- 2014-09-02 - v0.2.0 - cache flags
- 2014-05-09 - v0.1.0 - initial release