A mediator for UseCase and Command. This library provide Command Bus.
What is Command and Command handler pattern?
- A bus send Command to a single Command Handler
- Command may be rejected by system
- Command may be failed during executing in Handler
- Command may be various effect in system state
- Command does not be over the boundary
- Command should have imperative named.
What is merits?
- Retry the UseCase
- Additional Event
What is de-merits?
- Add new Layer(CommandBus)
Install with npm:
npm install @almin/usecase-bus
;// async code
See Releases page.
- Implementing the microservice application layer using the Web API | Microsoft Docs
- predaddy/src/predaddy/messagehandling at 3.0 · szjani/predaddy
- jbogard/MediatR: Simple, unambitious mediator implementation in .NET
Pull requests and stars are always welcome.
For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
MIT © azu