About The Project
- No more verbose code (
<model-viewer>/...) to embed any types of media in your web app.
- No more worries about the unknown media source.
- With only one line of code (
- A web-component that fits in any framework (React, Vue, Angular, etc.).
- IPFS supported. (Example case: displaying NFTs!)
npm i uni-media
<uni-media alt="A cat" title="I'm a cat" src="https://placekitten.com/200/300" />
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag "enhancement". Don't forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.