For more information about how
.gitignore files work, and how to use them,
the following resources are a great place to start:
- The Ignoring Files chapter of the Pro Git book.
- The Ignoring Files article on the GitHub Help site.
- The gitignore(5) manual page.
Add to your project folder
Via command line
curl https://victornpb.github.io/ultimate-gitignore/ultimate.gitignore > .gitignore
|Total||388 lines (7.81 KB)|
Here’s how we suggest you go about proposing a change to this project:
- Fork this project to your account.
- Create a branch for the change you intend to make.
- Make your changes to your fork.
Send a pull request from your fork’s branch to our
Using the web-based interface to make changes is fine too, and will help you by automatically forking the project and prompting to send a pull request too.