No more fiddling and manually updating your gulpfile in over 9000 repositories because your preload task needed one minor improvement. No more moaning because some senior ABAP developer doesn't understand your gulpfile of a few hundred lines
The ui5-toolkit has a one-size-fits-all model with predefined tasks.
- Every project has the same configuration.
- Testing and code qulity rules, applyied automatically
- Support for NetWeaver and Cloud Deployment
- Seperated Test package availible, use Karma even in a CLI
- SSO Login by proxy server
Rapid Start: Sample Project & Tutorials
- Basic Introduction
- CI Setup (Comming soon)
- Test driven development (Comming soon)
The UI5 resource location can be change by the configuration.
devis used while developing
distis injected into index.html while building, you can find this under "dist" after bulding.
- any string e.g a relative or absolute url
manifest(default): version as defined in manifest
false: nothing is appended
1.44.12: any CDN supported version e.g.
BSP & SCP refer always relative to the application. These settings make no sense for
dist.sourceclear browser cache, if you change anything
- start a local server and develop
- static tests & lint
Internal tasks, there should be no need to call this
- Two deployment setups are supported
- direct and via CI
- One Target is supported
- NWBC (SAP Gateway)
You can supply username and pw by CI:
nwbc= nwbcUser + nwbcPw
scp= scpUser + scpPw