TypeStat is a CLI utility that modifies TypeScript types in existing code. The built-in mutators will only ever add or remove types and will never change your runtime behavior. TypeStat can:
✨Infer types to fix
undefineds to get you started with
typestat command will launch an interactive guide to setting up a configuration file.
👋 Welcome to TypeStat! 👋 This will create a new typestat.json for you. ...
typestat --config typestat.json to convert your files.
To get a deeper understanding of TypeStat, read the following docs pages in order:
- Usage.md for an explanation of how TypeStat works
- Fixes.md for the type of fixes TypeStat will generate mutations for
- Types.md for configuring how to work with types in mutations
- Filters.md for using tsquery to ignore sections of source files
- Custom Mutators.md for including or creating custom mutators