Use the Tumu CLI to connect.
yarn add global tumu-hosttumu-hosttumu-local
Or clone the repo and run directly
- Support for outgoing websocket connections
- Immediate mode?
- Empty files need to be valid!
- Support for websocket open event (currently a race condition)
- Track down conversion errors
- Detect subcriptions to http and websocket
- aaa collision detection
- Record log messages and replay based on time
- CNAME support
- Sandboxing fetch better
- Penetration testing isolated-vm
- Scaling - proxy server, certificates
- Scaling - multiple instances
- Scaling - quorum, coordination
- Scalable storage backend
- Lifecycle events
- Secret management?