tualo-ide is an development environment running in browsers.
- node.js -- v0.8.0 or newer
npm install tualo-ide -g
A sample configuration file can be found in config in the module directory. At the startup tualo-ide searches for a configuration file. This is the search order:
The configuration is a JSON-File. The following entries are required in that file:
- project_file The file where to put the project configurations
- host The hostname or IP-Address where the service should listen
- port The port where the service should listen
- project_cookie_name The cookie name
- auth_cookie_name The authentication cookie name
- session_secret A secret string for cookie encryption
You can start the service with:
Stoping the service simply call:
For restarting the service simply call:
You also can run the service as single instance:
After the service is started successfully open the browser and browse to http://[your host]:[your port]/.