ttb-huemagic1.2.4 • Public • Published
Philips Hue devices for TimeSquAir and the Thingbox
These NodeRED nodes allow you to use Philips Hue devices without technical knowledge, by removing most of mandatory code.
The Thingbox (http://theThingbox.io) is a ready to flash RaspberryPi image that contains Node-RED ready to use. The Thingbox is the easiest and quickiest way to get Node-RED running on a Pi. All Free.
These nodes also work on stock NodeRED.
HueMagic provides several input and output nodes for Node-RED and is the most in-depth and easy to use solution to control Philips Hue bridges, lights, groups, scenes, taps, switches, motion sensors, temperature sensors and Lux sensors.
- Simple and comprehensive control of the Hue Bridge and connected devices
- Automatic discovery of Philips Hue bridges as well as devices, scenes & groups…
- Supports the output and input of multiple color code definitions (HEX, RGB & human readable color names)
- Event-based status messages for all devices connected to the Hue Bridge
- Real-time status messages in the NodeRED UI
- Supports virtual pressing of the button on the Hue Bridge (Link Button)
- Programmatic pairing of new devices without app enforcement (TouchLink)
- Automatic firmware updates to the Hue Bridge and connected devices
- Supports activating / deactivating of motion sensors
- Easy to use alarm and colorloop effects on light bulbs and whole groups
- Additive state settings on all nodes with multiple commands
- full pdf Hue book
All this built on top of the outstanding work of HueMagic from Foddy Botosakis.
if you are a programmer, you can rather use the original version.