All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Please note the 0.3.0 has not been published to NPM
[0.3.0] - 2018-08-28
- Support for OData 'Contains' keyword
- Added unit tests for 'Contains'
- Changed headers in README.md because it was invalid markdown
- Added this Changelog
- Added NPM version tracker
- Updated all packages to the latest version
- Now using TypeScript 3.0.1
- Updated tslint.json for TS 3.0.1
- Fixed large number of linting issues
- Changed the tsconfig.json to the one used in the typescript-library-starter (https://github.com/alexjoverm/typescript-library-starter/blob/master/tsconfig.json)
- Api documentation removed from this README and into the code.
- Removed empty typings folder
A typescript library to help generate odata queries
tsoData's goal is to implement
All methods in tsoData are chainable.
Creating a TsoData object
To create a TsoData query object, you instantiate it by passing your base uri into the constructor.
var query = new Tso('http://test.com'); var query = new Tso('http://test.com');
The base uri passed in through the constructor can be accessed by calling
To get the query in oData format, call toString off of your query object.
All further documentation is in the library definitions
Unsupported Features (for now)
These are the list of features TsoData currently does not support. Hopefully, these features are coming soon.
Custom Query Options
TsoData currently does not support any custom query options