npm install tridi
- Latest release — full package from GitHub
- Source code — contains full uncompiled TypeScript source code
- Compiled version — contains unminified JS code
- Production-ready version — minified JS code
Import Tridi as a module:
import * as Tridi from 'tridi'; // or: const Tridi = require('tridi');
Or add Tridi to your site via a traditional script tag:
For minimum styling add tridi.css to head section of your page:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="path/to/tridi.css">
See Basic viewer for a minimal viable example.
See tridi.lukem.net for complete documentation and examples.
Contributions of any kind are welcome.
You can contribute to Tridi by:
- submiting bug reports or feature suggestions
- improving documentation
- submitting pull requests
Licensed under MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.