tr-064-async1.0.0 • Public • Published
A library to connect to the TR-064 and UPnP API of an AVM Fritz!Box and to interact with it.
This library is capable of:
- Supports the UPnP and TR-064 specification of the Fritz!Box
- Call actions of services
- Authentication with username/password on http authentication level
- SSL encryption with custom port settings
- Using promises instead of callbacks
- Subscribe to Events with included EventServer (not working at the moment)
More info about capabilities provided by the TR-064 specification: http://www.avm.de/de/Extern/files/tr-064/AVM_TR-064_first_steps.pdf
This library is a complete rework of the tr-064 library from Hendrik Westerberg. Thanks for the initial work.
npm install tr-064
It is simple
Connect to the device and read a Service.
var Fritzbox = ;var options =host: 'fritz.box'port: 49000ssl: falseuser: 'username'password: 'password'var fritzbox = options;fritzbox;
List All Services and Variables
Get the info from both protocols.
var Fritzbox = ;var Promise = ;var options =host: 'fritz.box'port: 49000ssl: falseuser: 'username'password: 'password'var fritzbox = options;//Initialize DevicePromiseallfritzbox fritzbox//Print information about available services
Initialize the TR - 064 UPnP controller and adds the TR-064 services to the services array.
Initialize the TR - 064 IGD controller and adds the IGD services to the services array.