Todo.txt for Node.js
todo.txt-node is a near drop-in replacement for todo.txt-cli (todo.sh):
- line-by-line port from todo.sh bash script to todo.coffee coffeescript
- passes 345 tests from todo.txt-cli test suite
Major differences between todo.txt-node and todo.txt-cli:
- todo.txt-node depends only on Node.js; Cygwin/Linux not required.
- todo.txt-node does not support add-ons or Bash command line completion.
Installation: (Node.js required)
npm -g install todo.txt-node
How to Use from the Command Line: just like todo.sh
todo help In case of conflict with another
todo command on your computer,
you can also use
- todo.txt-cli (todo.sh) documentation - this documentation also applies to todo.txt-node, except for add-on's and bash command line completion.
- Official todo.txt site
- The todo.txt file format
Documentation coming soon... meanwhile, here are two examples: