iOS Runtime for NativeScript
git clone --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:NativeScript/ios-runtime.git
- Architecture Diagram
- Local Development
- Building a Distribution Package
- Get Help
- OS X 10.11+
- Xcode 8+
- CMake 3.3.2 - Make sure to install the command line tools from the menu.
- llvm 4.0 - used to build the metadata generator submodule. Be sure to have the folder containing
PATHor make a symlink to in
- Automake - available in Homebrew as
- GNU Libtool - available in Homebrew as
- Checkout all git submodules using
git submodule update --init.
The NativeScript iOS Runtime architecture can be summarized in the following diagram.
For more details on how it works, read the documentation.
Execute the following commands:
After you open the newly generated project in Xcode you can run the
TestRunner target or the
Gameraww example app.
Building a Distribution Package
To build the
tns-ios npm package run
./build/scripts/package-tns-ios.sh in the root of the repository. The package contains the NativeScript Cocoa Framework, the NativeScript CLI template project and the API metadata generator.
To build the
tns-ios-inspector npm package run
./build/scripts/package-tns-ios-inspector.sh in the root of the repository. The package contains the Web Inspector frontend.
Please, use github issues strictly for reporting bugs or requesting features. For general questions and support, check out the NativeScript community forum or ask our experts in NativeScript community Slack channel.